When hiring end of lease cleaners you need to know all the ins and outs. It’s important to know the basics, such as what does EOT cleaning includes. For instance, does check-out cleaning include window cleaning? Do I have to provide cleaning products or equipment? Or perhaps, what is a reasonable price? Read more for answers to all your questions.
What should I expect from a move-out clean?
Every professional check-out cleaning service tends to have a checklist available. You may also be wondering if you need to provide anything for the cleaners. While you can always contact us with any inquiries you may have, it’s best to know what to expect:
- Qualified team of reliable professionals (usually 2 or more), ready to tackle the job
- Cleaning equipment provided by the cleaners
- Cleaning detergents also provided by the cleaners
- All hard surfaces dusted and wiped sparkling clean
- Hard floors all vacuumed and mopped
- Dusting and vacuuming of carpets, rugs, and upholstery
- Cleaning and polishing of mirrors, windows, and any glass surfaces
- Cleaning inside and out all kitchen appliances, cabinets, and surfaces
- Scrubbing bathtub, sink, and toilet
- Your home should be left spotless and shining
How much should I expect to pay for professional cleaners?
When it comes to the price for an end of tenancy clean, it all depends on the size of the rental property. Most companies usually charge per room (depending on the sizes of the rooms). At The Happy House Cleaning Services, we provide reliable, result-oriented teams for affordable prices!
- Studio flat from £79
- One bedroom property from £99
- Two bedroom property from £124
- Three bedroom property from £174
- Four bedroom property £199
Why is it better to hire professionals?
- Rental deposits tend to be quite significant amounts. Varying from anywhere between £600-£1500, depending on location and property size. It’s better to not risk returning your security deposit in full.
- Attempting an end of tenancy clean by yourself can be an extremely tiring, tedious and time-consuming task.
- There’s no need to waste your precious hours on planning a move-out clean. What equipment you’ll need, whether you’ve got all the correct products for the job etc.
- Professional cleaners are certified, reliable cleaners ready to get the job done without cutting corners.
- Free yourself up to get on with all the other end of lease jobs that come with moving.
Need professional help?
Thinking you may need a professional team of cleaners to help with the end of lease clean? Don’t hesitate to contact us at The Happy House Cleaning Services for your free quote. Take a look at our vast array of services from rug and carpet cleaning to oven cleaning or even after builders cleaning!