Q: What does the after builders cleaning service include?
A: The service includes the following tasks:
- Internal cleaning of windows, and window sills and frames
- Deep cleaning of doors, door frames, skirting boards, switches and sockets, and fixtures
- Deep cleaning of the entire property, including fittings like cupboards, shelves, and wardrobes. All furniture must be emptied out in advance.
- Cleaning and polishing of all surfaces in the property
- Removing limescale from kitchen and bathroom tiles
- Deep cleaning of sinks, toilets, showers, bathtubs, and other bathroom fixtures
- Internal and external cleaning of all kitchen appliances
- Deep cleaning of hallways, and stairs
- Deep vacuuming and mopping of all floors
If you want a deep cleaning service for carpets and upholstery, you can book that separately, with a discounted price for booking combined services with The Happy House Cleaning Services.
Q: Do I have to provide any cleaning materials?
A: No, the after builders cleaning team will bring all products and equipment necessary for completion of the job. All the materials are included in the price of this service.
Q: Can I book an after builders service if the builders haven’t finished with the work yet?
A: We strongly recommend booking the after builders cleaning service about 24 hours after the builders have completed their work on your property. We will be happy to clean some areas of the property while builders are still working on other parts, in order to give you a clean area. However, please keep in mind that we can’t guarantee the best results if there is more construction/renovation work to be done after the cleaning service.