Do your carpets need a bit of professional care to bring back the life to them? As much as you love and look after your carpets, there always comes a point when you need to hire professional carpet cleaning services. But so many questions come to mind with that thought. How much does carpet cleaning cost? Will the cleaning service be good? Do I actually need professional carpet cleaners? Well here’s our simple guide to standard London prices.
Check out also: How to Keep Upholstery Stain and Odour-free.
What is Professional Carpet Cleaning?
Professional Carpet Cleaning is a service provided by cleaning companies. What makes it so special though? What makes it better than DIY cleaning? We’ll tell you:
- Professional cleaning companies provide a team of vetted technicians to guarantee you the best possible job;
- Professional carpet cleaners generally tend to stick to steam cleaning. Dry (chemical) cleaning sometimes complicates matters, and can even damage your rugs;
- Professional cleaners are kitted out with all the best cleaning equipment;
- Vetted technicians have access to top-notch cleaning products that aren’t available to buy on the shelf;
- Professional cleaning services come with a 100% clean guarantee;
- Cleaners don’t have fixed time spans – when it’s done, it’s done.
- Professional cleaning services provide free quotes for any job and have flexible working hours.
Why do I Need Professional Carpet Cleaners?
No matter how well we maintain and care for our rugs, they always end up dull and old looking. Professional Carpet cleaners have a knack for restoring carpets to there former glory. Other than that, over time stubborn stains accumulate. Despite our best efforts to remove the stains, they always seem to come back.
This is because, when you do remove a stain, it’s likely that you only removed the dirt stuck to the actual stain. The Stain comes from an oily spot in the carpet that grime sticks to like a magnet. Steam cleaning and the special products used by professional cleaners helps guarantee that even the stubborn stains stay away.
How Much Does Professional Carpet Cleaning Cost?
This is a tough question to answer. From company to company, and area to area the prices vary. Our highly-skilled professional cleaners can provide you with an excellent service in London areas for reasonable prices!
Hallway – £13
Single room – £19
Double room – £24
Living room/Lounge – £29
Bathroom – £6
Landing – £7
Stairs – £2 (per step)
Other than our exceptionally affordable prices, we can offer you a discount for combined services! You can book an end of tenancy cleaning service with our carpet cleaning service (or any other combination of services), and guarantee quality for money customer service.
Need Trustworthy Professionals to Clean Your Carpets at Affordable Prices?
Are your rugs looking dull? Do they have stubborn stains that just won’t go away? Don’t risk the deterioration of the carpets in your home! Happy House Cleaners are here to help! Check out our main site for our prices on various services. Get your free quote over the phone! Indulge your carpets with a bit of professional love and attention with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.