Unfortunately, there are no fixed prices on check-out cleaning. However, we have prepared a quick guide on average London prices. Other than that we’ll give you the know-how on choosing the best cleaning team and guarantee your value for money!
What is Professional Cleaning?
Every website and company advertises their services as professional. Learn how to tell the difference – here are a few quick pointers on what the real professionals offer:
- Professional cleaners fully trained, vetted and insured;
- Services come with a 100% clean guarantee;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free estimates over the phone;
- Last-minute booking;
- Fixed prices – no hidden charges;
- Provides top-end cleaning detergents;
- Eco-friendly solutions on request;
- No time-span for the job – it’s done when it’s done;
- 72-hour re-clean guarantee.
Why do I Need it?
- Hiring a professional end of tenancy cleaners guarantees the return of your security deposit in full (as long as you’ve followed the terms of your lease agreement);
- Ensures a clean property for future tenants and a happy landlord;
- Saves your precious time and effort, freeing you up to get on with all the other jobs that come with relocating;
- Getting the pros to do the job for you pays for the service in its self;
- Save your rental deposit from unnecessary deductions.
Average London End of Lease Cleaning Prices:
Studio flat – £80-£140
1 bedroom property – £100-£180
2 bedroom property – £130-£240
3 bedroom property – £170-£270
4 bedroom property – £200-£300
With Happy House Cleaning Services combine 2 services and get up to 20% discount. The carpets in your rental property have some stubborn stains and need some professional care? Take advantage of our end of tenancy cleaning with professional carpet cleaning and indulge in our top-notch customer service at affordable prices!
What Determines the Price of Move-out Cleaning?
There aren’t that many factors that affect the price of end of lease cleaning. It all comes down to the size of the property, the condition of the property and the amount of rooms in the property. Here is a shortlist of things that influence the price:
- Size – Be direct and honest about the size of the property. The better prepared we are the faster we can get the job done. Most landlords are generally happy to provide information about square meters of the property.
- Condition – There’s no need to be ashamed in telling us the condition of your rental. We’ve all been there. If it’s a pigsty, that’s what it is. If it’s nearly clean and you just need a professional once over – it’s no issue for us. There’s no job too little or too big for Happy House Cleaners.
- The amount of rooms – The more bathrooms, living rooms, and bedrooms there are, the more the price goes up. Sometimes it’s better to mix and match services – you can get a discount and guarantee your rental is in tip-top condition for the final inspection.
Need a Professional Cleaning Team?
Don’t miss out on our 20% discount with combined services. Hire our reliable, full-trained cleaning team and get the best quality for your money. With our agency-approved check-out cleaning checklist, we guarantee the best!